20140227

You should take your Boloney more serious!

about my name:

generally I took it, to always remember: 
Don't take things too serious, Lilian!


I hit upon the word boloney because of the movie "Tootsie" (1982)
Director: Sydney Pollak.

Here's a marvelous interview with Dustin Hoffman about it
...which also somehow shows, what my name is about
... but actually the word was used differently, when i fell in love with it




german translation:
boloney, auch baloney (engl.) - Quatsch, Mortadella ähnliche Wurst

 



.

it also has a certain kind of symmetry, which corresponds with the symmetry of my first name:

L ili an
B olo ney

and this symmetry also exists in my real name ... somehow

Wi ese r



.... and that's the reason why. 



... i almost forgot: 

You could also read 

- only if you want - 

the letter   
B
as the number  
13 

which is the most hilarious prime number 

AND

in the year 2013 the actual decocooning of Lilian Boloney happened 
(this link only leads to a description, of what that could mean)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen